Monday, March 11, 2013

Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist Review

Have you heard of Innisfree? Since it will be my first time to try and make a review about this korean brand, I’ll post a little background here first.
image
image
image
Do you know Yoona from SNSD (Girl’s Generation)? She is the endorser of this brand. If you are a kpop and kdrama fan, I’m sure you know her.
image
And of course, Lee Min Ho oppa <3 why so handsome? :”)
image
As of now, its not yet available locally. I’ve never tried any of their products, that’s why my sister got some items from Innisfree too when she visited Korea last month.
image
I will review the mist for now and others…to follow^^
image
I like to use facial mist before and after makeup, and anytime of the day to freshen up, ~~ summer is just around the corner too so its perfect.. 
image
Ugh, I like this Limited Edition!!! But I got the original one. I guess this is not available anymore.
image
image
image
image
Well I can’t read korean hangul, but based on my research, 4-Free system means that its free of artificial dyes, ethanol, animal material and mineral oil. 
image
I got the 50 ml which is 5000 won. I just want a small one so that I could bring it with me anywhere, and I’ve never finished a bottle of facial mist.^^ There is a bigger size too which is 150 ml.  It has a simple design and a small sticker to serve as a seal.
image
Manufacturing Date on the bottom
image
I just tried spraying it. (Etude House Wannabe Moisture Fix Mist vs. Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist.)
image
What I like:
  • Packaging (I like cute things but I like simple things too )
  • Refreshing
  • Light weight packaging, I can bring it with me anywhere
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Free from those 4 chemicals
  • 100% Organic Green Tea Mineral
  • Contains natural ingredients
  • Has a seal
  • Its cheap, for only 5000 won = P187
What I don’t
  • the mist spray! I mean its not so fine like my Etude House Wanna be mist or the collagen moistful mist. :( I can see small droplets of liquid on my face when I spray it. Ang lakas.
Neutral:
  • The green tea scent. I drink green tea and sometimes use the tea bag on my face, but the smell of this is quite like a strong herbal tea, but it also fades away after few seconds.
So that’s it. Till my next post. Hope you’re having a great week! :)
<3 Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...